POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : What do these mean? : Re: What do these mean? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What do these mean?
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 2 May 2001 10:09:15
Message: <3af0150b@news.povray.org>
> This question shuold have been asked in povray.off-topic...

I think there is a setting that is not correct in Outlook Express because I
can't find povray.off-topic, which is why I can't subscribe to it. For
instance: Povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions only has one message.
That's the one about Outlook Express settings. I've checked and
double-checked and everything is exactly the way it should be according to
that post. I'm running WindowsNT4 Workstation Servicepack 6a.

Any ideas?

Nekar